Personal Financial Organizer
- Reconcile bank account statements by comparing your bank, mortgage or credit card account statements
with the Transaction Summary feature
- Use the Transaction Summary feature to budget for future expenditure and income
- Enter multiple, repeat transactions in one operation using the Repeat Transaction feature
- Use the Cash Accounts feature to transfer payments between one account and another
- See instantly future dates where your debt may reach critical levels.
- Discover when your cash flow could fall to dangerous levels.
- Create, modify or delete transaction accounts
- Add multiple categories to each account to further refine your historic and
future expenditure and income projections
- Create multiple cash accounts such as bank accounts, credit and charge accounts, savings accounts,
investment income account and mortgage accounts.
- Analyze the proportions of your expenditure and income by account and category to discover how your disposable income
is being used and where your income is coming from.
- Analyze budgeted and actual expenditure to determine how well you have been meeting your budgeted income and expenditure.
- Determine your ability to meet future obligations by projecting how well your cash flow is able to cover your expected liabilities.
- Reconcile your bank, credit card, mortgage and other cash account statements with the transactions that you record for these accounts
in the Transaction Manager.